- Be presently enrolled as a UCLA undergraduate student
- Have a demonstrated interest in health-related careers or service
- Enroll in HPM 140: Foundations of Maternal and Child Health during Winter Quarter 2022
- Frequently attend PSHP sponsored seminars and activities
- Be a contributing PSHP member throughout college
- Completion and submission of formal application
- One copy of applicant's most recent transcript
- If selected for, an online interview (details to follow after submission)
Selection of Participants
Participants are selected on the basis of statement of goals, aspirations and the successful completion of the Foundations of Maternal and Child Health course. Additional consideration will be given to demonstrated leadership, participation in school and community activities, honors, and work experience.
Applications are available below:
**Click link above to view and fill out application**
Application must be submitted by November 19th by 5 PM.
Incomplete applications and those postmarked after the due date will not be considered.