- Be presently enrolled at UCLA as a Freshman, Sophomore, or transfer student in their Junior year
- Have a demonstrated interest in health-related careers
- Enroll in HPM 140: Foundations of Maternal and Child Health during Winter Quarter 2021
- Be willing to complete all PSHP sponsored seminars and activities
- Participate in a summer internship during Summer Session C
- Be a member of SCOPE (uclascope.org) or join the following year.
- Completion and submission of formal application
- One copy of applicant's most recent transcript
- If selected for, an online interview (details to follow after submission)
Selection of Participants
Participants are selected on the basis of statement of goals, aspirations and the successful completion of the Foundations of Maternal and Child Health course. Additional consideration will be given to demonstrated leadership, participation in school and community activities, honors, and work experience.
Applications should be emailed:
**Click link above to view application. File is view only, please download as Word/PDF to edit**
All materials must be emailed by November 13th by 5 PM.
Incomplete applications and those postmarked after the due date will not be considered.